16.1.10

December 15, 2009

So I haven't posted in a long time, and I am a naughty blogger. The holidays were insane with the packing, traveling, family, etc., and to top it all off: we all got sick, and were miserable for two weeks after Christmas! Ugh! There were definitely some 'living in pajamas' days that I just didn't feel good photographing. But now we are getting back in the swing of things...


Last minute shopping!

On Mommy: Black Wool Beret. I've had it too long to even remember where I got it, much less what I paid!
Faux Fur Wrap: Urban Outfitters - super cheap.
Paisley Scarf: Vintage
Green Wool Coat: Chadwicks - $60
Silver Metal Buttons: ButtonsGalore on Etsy - $7
Jeans: Lucky Brand at Salvation Army - $6
Black Boots: J.Crew - $140

On Baby: White Crocheted Cap: Target, a gift
Green and Black Silk Scarf: Vintage at The Little Shop Around The Corner, $5
Striped Sweater: GreenDog, a gift
Chocolate Velveteen Coat: Target at Once Upon a Child - $6
Silver Metal Picture Buttons: ButtonsGalore on Etsy - $5
Brown Skinny Corduroys: Baby Gap, a hand-me-down
Faux Fur and Suede Boots: Faded Glory at Purple Cow - $5

No comments:

Post a Comment